A convenient charter air transportation option is now available in Western Colorado! With Colorado Flight Center, the flight schedule is your schedule, not the other way around. We understand that charter can be a better alternative than commercial air travel. While the U.S. has more than 5,400 airports available, airlines only serve 450 of them. Colorado Flight Center will fly when you want and where you want! We utilize a Cessna (Skylane) 3-passengers plus pilot seating configuration for charter air transportation.
Air Charter Benefits Include:
- Safe: FAA-inspected aircraft operated by professional pilots
- Private: Your plane for your passengers
- Comfortable: 3-passengers (Skylane) plus pilot seating configuration
- Direct: Using local airports while avoiding busy and inconvenient commercial hubs
- Convenient: Travel where you want, when you want, with no security hassles
- FAA-Approved: Air Carrier Certificate No. 50CA470M
We are based in Grand Junction and can provide door-to-door service to Grand Junction, Aspen, Eagle/Vail, Rifle, Gunnison/Crested Butte, Montrose, Telluride, or any other airport of your choosing. Please call us at 970-254-0444 for a detailed quote for your exact trip requirements.
“We have used Colorado Flight Center and Bradley extensively for work related travel. We have found them to be outstanding partners and unfailingly reliable, prompt, and professional. Their judgment and skill have been outstanding. Colorado Flight Center has been a tremendous asset in expanding our area of operations” Craig, St. Mary’s Hospital