Why Colorado Flight Center?
We thrive on customer satisfaction! We will provide every client every time with the highest quality experience possible. Our mission isn’t just an old cliché some guy wrote on paper, it’s our culture.
- Customer Satisfaction – CFC is dedicated to providing the highest quality experience possible.
- Loyalty – CFC will provide the maximum quality training, services and products that offer continuous value for many years to come.
- Trust – CFC’s relationship with clients is built upon honesty, professionalism, hard work and integrity.
- Guarantee – If, for any reason, a client is not satisfied with any aspect of their flying experience, CFC will do everything possible to correct it quickly and to the clients satisfaction.
- Accreditation and Certification – CFC is an approved FAR Part 61 flight school, FAR Part 135 air charter operator, and FAR Part 91 commercial air tour operator.
- Location – CFC is located in Western Colorado offering a year around flying experience.
- Year of Inception – CFC has been in business since 2006 and looks forward to providing a multi-faceted aviation experience for years to come!
REAL WORLD STORIES
“Over the past year I have been trying to finish up my IFR rating and just had too many distractions while close to home/work. I decided to do a “finish-up” and after talking with Jay Cronk over a couple of days I felt comfortable and committed. I arrived at the FBO and it was spotless, as was the CE-172 we flew. Jay was an incredible instructor and 3 days later I passed my practical and had the IFR ticket! I wouldn’t hesitate to use Colorado Flight Center and Jay Cronk again, and will probably do additional training with him. It’s difficult to find instruction/instructors these days that are committed and focused on making sure the student feels confident and comfortable and well-trained, and not just building time to go to the airlines! These guys are professional instructors! It’s easy to realize almost immediately Jay loves what he does! Thanks again Jay!”
“We have used Colorado Flight Center and Bradley extensively for work related travel. We have found them to be outstanding partners and unfailingly reliable, prompt, and professional. Their judgment and skill have been outstanding. Colorado Flight Center has been a tremendous asset in expanding our area of operations”
“I have flown extensively with Bradley Sullivan as well as other instructors at Colorado Flight Center and found them to be extremely professional, well versed inflight ops, instruction and a joy to work with. In addition when our 17 year old son decided to learn to fly, we chose Bradley and Colorado Flight Center to provide the instruction and prepare him for his check ride. Both his mother and I were comfortable with the instructors and pleased with the instruction and training our son received from Colorado Flight Center. I believe he was well prepared for his check ride and was provided instruction resulting in him becoming an excellent, safe and well trained private pilot! Bradley operates an excellent, well run flight school.”